Sleepio is a six week programme clinically proven to help overcome poor sleep without pills or potions.
It teaches you proven Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques, tailored to you.
Follow the whole course online from the comfort of your own home.
A long-term, natural solution
- No pills or potions involved –just proven techniques you can use forever.
- Helps you achieve long-lasting healthy sleep.
Personalised to your sleep problems
Sleepio can help you…
- Fall asleep up to 50% faster
- Reduce nighttime awakenings by up to 60%
- Boost daytime energy and concentration by up to 50%
- Achieve a more reliable sleep pattern
Clinically proven to work
- Developed by world sleep expert Prof. Colin Espie, Founder of the Sleep Centre at the University of Glasgow.
- Clinically proven to help 75% of even the worst sleepers achieve long-term healthy sleep within 6 weeks.
A small price for long-lasting good sleep
- At just £49.99 it costs less than £4.20 per week to access the programme – about the same as a pack of over-the-counter sleeping pills, for sleep techniques that could last a lifetime!
- A similar CBT programme would cost you £600 in a private clinic.
Recommended by 87% of its users
“Sleepio has changed my life – seriously!” I’m now living my life again – feeling healthy happy and alert. I cannot recommend it or praise it enough. It takes some effort at first but believe me the results are astounding. – Anita, poor sleep for 3 years
“I now have the tools to become the master of my own sleep” Sleepio has enabled me to handle my sleep problems myself, and given me a sense of perspective. – Neil, poor sleep for 30 years
“Now I fall asleep quickly and rarely wake up during the night” Sleepio has been the best gift I could ever have given myself. It’s totally transformed my sleep! – Laura, poor sleep since childhood.
Want to try Sleepio for yourself?
*disclaimer – the above information is taken from Sleepio – Action on Depression does not accept responsibility for the product’s performance or any improvement to sleep patterns.